Success at last! For weeks I have been looking for a quality journaling book made in
Another great find: colorful organizing folders with a flap and cord, made in USA by SMEAD, available at Office Depot. I confess I thought SMEAD was some version of MEAD, but according to the company website, SMEAD is a privately held woman-owned business headquartered in Hastings, MN. They have 15 manufacturing plants, including 8 in the U.S., one in Mexico, and 7 in Europe.
The results of my All-American back-to-school shopping for the kids:
- Alore shirts from zebulonUSA
- Columbia Knit rugby shirts
- PointerBrand jeans and camouflage pants (lots of these!)
- Fleece Farm sweats and long-sleeved tees
- Campmor for Polartec fleece jackets
- Drifterbag brand backpack, from BuyAmerican.com
So, it really IS possible to buy American! Keep the faith.
Thanks for caring enough to help everybody else that like you values American labor. And keep up the good work with the blog!
Post a Comment